1970 Porsche 911 TAugust 8, 2018
1967 Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray (C2)September 6, 2018
Battleship Grey | Hatchback| 5 Speed Sequential Gearbox | 1.4 litre turbocharged | 2,557 kms | AU$89,995
A concept car that actually made it into production, a stripped-out, scorching hot hatch with genuine race features- the Abarth 695 Biposto is the world's most compact supercar.
In the name of outright speed the Biposto ditches its rear seats (hence the name, which literally means "two-seat"), and very fine seats they are too: leather-and-Alcantara carbon backed Sabelts, boasting plenty of support during G-force changes.
Also into the bin has gone the air-con, radio, xenon headlamps, foglights and electric mirrors. On top of that, various other bits are made of lightweight stuff like thin plastic door panels and carbon fiber induction systems for instance.
The Biposto takes its engine straight from the 695 Assetto Corsa racer and squeezes an extra 10hp out of the 1.4 litre Turbo T-Jet thanks to a unique turbo compression ratio, larger front intake with BMC oval trumpet airbox, active-valve exhaust and larger front-mounted intercooler. Major turbocharging nerd-out, and just like that, you are in the turbocharging matrix.
All that madness equates to a 0-100km/h time of just 5.9 seconds.
The meticulously maintained car offered is 1 of just 10 that arrived in Australia and has travelled just 2,500 kilometres, ordered in Battleship Grey and is packed with. Every. Single. Factory. Option.
- The Innesti Frontali Kit which includes the Highly desirable Chrome Gated Dog Ring Gearbox with Ergal Short Shift Lever, Lightened Flywheel & Copper Racing Clutch
- Track Kit with Sabelt 4-Point Harnesses, Polycarbonate Side Glass and Telemetry Data Logger
- The “Abarth” By Akrapovic Exhaust System with Active Valve & Titanium Tail Pipes
- The Carbon Kit with Carbon Fibre Centre Console, Handbrake Lever, Dashboard Fascia, Door Panels and Rear-View Mirror
- Mechanical Self Locking Differential
-Abarth Corsa Racing Bucket Seats by Sabelt
- Carbon Fibre BMC Induction System
- 18" OZ Racing Lightweight Alloy Wheels
- The ‘Special 124 Kit’ with Double Bubble Aluminium Bonnet, Titanium Centre Caps, Wheel Nuts and Water, Oil and Fuel Caps
A perfect example of an incredibly rare car in the ultimate spec this amazing pocket rocket is the definition of fun in three dimensions with its totally mechanical feel through the fabled gear-box, steering wheel and pedals.
A halo product for Abarth purely engineered to excite and not your regular fast 500, this collectors/white knuckle weekend driver’s edition Fiat 500 Biposto must be experienced to be believed.