2013 McLaren 12CFebruary 28, 2019
2003 Porsche 996 Carrera 4SMarch 4, 2019
Yulong White Metallic | 4x4 | 6 Speed Manual | 2.2 litre Diesel | 29,076 kms | SOLD
After 68 years of delivering mankind to the ends of the earth and back again, in January of 2016 the boundless Land Rover Defender exited the building, and it will never be the same again.
Seemingly styled with a butcher’s knife, the Defender’s bullet-proof, signature design remained largely unchanged for nearly 70 years. But as of the 29th of January 2016 Defender, production sadly came to an end, as all good things must generating a huge amount of hype and buying frenzy in the process.
The car offered is among the last cars to leave the production line, this MY16 Land Rover Defender 90 was options with the now very desirable “Adventure Edition”.
• Yulong White Metallic Paintwork
• Santorini Black Finish Applied to the Roof, Grille, Grille Surround, Headlamp Surrounds, Bonnet, Rear Door and Wheel Arches, Bonnet Script and Interior Fascia/Clock
• Black Leather Seats with Contrast White Double-Stitching
• Black Leather Wrapped Doors Cards, Dashboard, Steering Wheel, Gearshift Knob and Handbrake Lever
• Privacy Glass
• Charcoal Alcantara Headliner
• Factory Sunroof
• Factory Raised Air-Intake
• Factory Tow Bar
• Factory Front and Side Aluminium Scratch Plates
• Diamond Cut 16-inch Alloys Wheels
• LED Headlights
• Factory Alpine Sound System with Subwoofer
• Aftermarket Clarion Head-unit and Integrated Reverse Camera
In as new condition, this rare Defender 90 Adventure Edition has travelled just 29,000 kilometres, still remains under factory warranty until April 2019 and boasts a complete Land Rover service history.
Accompanying the car are all original manuals including the owner’s handbook, service and warranty booklets, both Land Rover keys and remote access Fob’s all bound within their leather wallet.
So collectable because these “last of” cars were built on the same production line the first ever Land Rovers rolled down in Solihull, England, Adventure Pack edition SWB Defender is the perfect way to farewell and remember an icon.
A menace in the mud and just as at home in the city, a teary-eyed international motoring stated that this is probably the best Defender ever built with well controlled body roll, engaging steering and mountains of torque.
With production now ceased for this global icon, these very last of, special edition Land Rovers present a seriously exciting investment opportunity and this essentially brand-new Adventure Edition certainly not one miss.