2019 Fiat Abarth Rivale 695 Special EditionJuly 7, 2021
1953 Jaguar C-Type Le Mans RecreationJuly 18, 2021
Graphite Blue | Coupé | 7 Speed PDK | 3.0 litre Turbo 6 Cylinder | 17,625 kms | SOLD
Wearing the ‘GTS’ badge is Stuttgart code for being the fastest 911 south of the Turbo and GT models and overall carries the cliché of being the “sweet spot” of the expansive 911 line-up, offering premium touches mixed with improved performance and now in its second generation, the 911 Carrera Type 991.2 was the beginning of a new era for the 911.
Offering 30HP more than the Carrera S through its GTS-Spec 3.0 litre twin-turbocharged flat six developing a whopping 444HP with a 0 - 100 time of 3.6 seconds, the GTS features a twin exhaust pipe mounted centrally in Gloss Black, springs are lowered by 20mm and utilizes ‘Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus’ which provides outstanding grip and acceleration out of corners.
The car offered is a 2017 Porsche 911 Carrera GTS Type 991.2 ordered in Graphite Blue over Black leather/Alcantara trim with a 7 speed PDK transmission and has travelled just 17,625 kilometers from new.
• GTS Sports Seats in Leather/Alcantara with Carmine Red stitching & 4-way electric adjustment
• Sport Design Package (Front Apron + Extended Rear Spoiler)
• Electric Slide/tilt Glass Sunroof
• Sports Chromo Plus
• Heated Front Row Seats
• Sports Exhaust
• Black Centre-Lock 911 Turbo S 20” Alloy Wheels
• Door Sills in Carbon Fibre
• Front Axle Lift
• Delete Rear Wiper with Privacy Glass all round
• Front and Rear Park Assist
• Porsche Active Suspension Management
• Porsche Factory Extended Warranty
Accompanied by all original manuals and service booklet all bound with the original leather wallet as well as both factory keys painted in the vehicle’s body colour, in pristine condition.