2011 Ferrari 458 GTB ItaliaDecember 7, 2021
1975 Porsche 911 RSR TributeDecember 10, 2021
Magnetic Silver | Coupé | 8 Speed Touchtronic 3 Automatic | 5.2 litre V12 Twin Turbo | 8,893 kms | SOLD
The DB11 was the beginning of a new era for Aston Martin. Introducing turbocharging, a heavily updated chassis design and new styling this latest generation from this storied automaker will turn heads for centuries to come.
The iconic grille is amplified & celebrated which elevates the DB11 to automotive art.
Selecting Sport’s + to engage it’s all-new AMG supplied and Aston Martin developed 5.2 l Twin-Turbo V12 to produce 600 horsepower. It will then happily propel its lightweight aluminium platform 0 – 100 in just 3.6 seconds through a rear mounted ZF 8-Speed Automatic Transmission continuing all the way to a top speed of 313 km/h.
Inside the DB11, sumptuous natural materials, the highest levels of craftsmanship and state of the art climate control and infotainment technology provide the ultimate in comfort and convenience. The interior is perfectly in-tune with you.
We are excited to offer this as new and low kilometre MY19 Aston Martin DB11 ordered in Magnetic Silver Metallic over Black Leather interior and contrast red stitching travelled just 8,893 kilometres.
Optional features include:
• Exterior Metallic paint finish
• Interior in Obsidian Black Caithness Leather with Spicy Red Stitching
• Red brake calipers to match
• 20 Inch 10-Spoke Directional Gloss Black Diamond Turned Alloy Wheels
• Aston Martin Bang & Olufsen 1000w Beosound Audi System
• Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
• Bright Pack Exterior Finish
• Red Rear Tail Lamps
• Satin Chopped Carbon trim Inlay
• Aston Martin Wings Headrest Embroidery
• Auto Parking
Complete with one drivers key, one butler key and its original books, this classic and well spec’d Aston Martin DB11 would be perfect to enliven the daily commute with the ability to rip up the tarmac on the weekend.
A whole new chapter for Aston Martin and the new Vantage is nothing shorter than a masterpiece.
Hammerhead Silver | Coupé | 8 Speed Touchtronic 3 Automatic | 5.2 litre V12 Twin Turbo | 1,515 kms |
Replacing the standard DB11, Aston Martin claims that the all new flagship model, the DB11 AMR, is faster, dynamically superior and sleeker on the inside.
The AMR is powered by the same 5.2 litre Twin-Turbo V12 built by Aston Martin however due to its new name, the DB11 “Aston Martin Racing”, the new DB11 has had a slight facelift with a few exciting improvements.
It produces an extra 30bhp over the standard car and 127bhp over the entry-level V8 version improving the 0 – 100km/h time to 3.5 seconds and increasing the top speed to 335 km/h, the shift programming for the transmission has been revised for quicker gear changes and it features all new firmer rear suspension improving the Grand Tourer’s handling capabilities.
We are excited to bring to market this almost new MY19.5 Aston Martin DB11 AMR which has travelled just 1,515 kilometres, ordered in Hammerhead Silver with duo tone Gloss Black roof over Obsidian Black Caithness leather.
This DB11 AMR features:
• Hammerhead Silver Paintwork
• 8 Speed Touchtronic 3 Automatic Transmission
• Obsidian Black Caithness Leather
• AMR Lime Green Contrast Stitching
• Pure Black Alcantara Headlining Inner/Outer
• Bang & Olufsen Beosound Audio
• Auto Park Assist
• Blind Spot Assistance
• Dark Bonnet Blades
• Dark Anodised Green Brake Calipers
• Carbon Fibre Splitter & Diffuser
• Painted Exterior Door Release
• Carbon Fibre Trim Inlay
• Dark Chrome Jewellery Pack
• Ventilated/Heated Front Seats
• AMR Logo Embroidery Headrests
• Celestial Perforation Seat Inserts
• Sport Seats
• Smoked Rear Lamps
• AMR Trim Split
• Gloss Black Forged AMR Wheel
Accompanying the sale of the DB11 is it’s original two-keys, manual and service books along with it’s Aston Martin optioned umbrella. Factory Warranty expires in January 2022.
A British built rear-wheel drive V12 coupé, the ingredients for a true gentleman’s GT.