1985 Porsche 911 Carrera 3.2January 17, 2021
2011 Porsche 911 997.2 TurboJanuary 24, 2021
Basalt Black | Coupé | 7 Speed PDK | 3.0 litre Twin Turbo Flat 6 | 11,371 kms | SOLD
Made for Drivers and not procrastinators the 2018 Porsche 911T (T for Touring) is a stripped-back, lightweight weapon of choice for the open road.
The package offers a limited-slip differential, Porsche’s PASM adaptive damping system (and the 20mm suspension drop that comes with it), 20-inch lightweight alloys and sports exhaust.
With the additional lightweight glass for the rear screen and side windows, less sound deadening, optional rear seats and front seats trimmed in lightweight Sport-Tex, it’s clear this 911 is back to basics and the ultimate driver’s choice.
Ordered in desirable Basalt Black over Black leather and Racing Yellow Sport-Tex trim this 2018 Porsche 911 Carrera T has travelled just 11,371 kilometres and is in excellent condition throughout.
Optional Features Include:
• PDK Transmission
• Carrera T Interior Package (Racing Yellow)
• Sport Chrono Package with Yellow Clock Face
• Adaptive Sport Seats Plus Package (18-Way Electric)
• Power Steering Plus Package
• Rear Seats
• Privacy Glass (Rear Side Windows and Rear Window)
• Multifunction & Heated Steering Wheel
• Park Assist Front & Rear with Camera
• BOSE Surround Sound System
• Electric Slide/Tilt Glass Sunroof
Accompanied by the balance of its factory 3-Year warranty (expiring on the 29/11/2021), all manuals kept in the Porsche leather wallet and both keys this pure drive machine is not one to let slip away.
Raw, authentic and the three-dimensional representation of driving purity that all sports car designers and gearheads seek this special edition 911 T is something particularly special.