2000 Alfa Romeo GTV Twin SparkNovember 3, 2020
2007 Alfa Romeo GTNovember 7, 2020
Opalescent Silver Grey | Fixed Head Coupé | 4 Speed Manual | 4.2 litre Inline 6 | 81,111 miles showing | SOLD
The most recognisable classic sports car of all time and the best of the breed, offered here is among the finest Australian delivered 1965 Series 1 Jaguar E-Type 4.2 litre FHC’s in the country.
Built December of 1965 and delivered new by Brysons Jaguar, Sydney in June of 1966 this multiple concours winning car was professionally restored over 5 years from 2008 to 2012 and corresponding to the Heritage certificate features its original colors of Opalescent Silver Grey over Red trim, numbers matching engine and transmission.
• Winner of Jaguar National Rally Concours D’Elegance an unprecedented 3 successive years
• Gold Medalist in Jaguar Driver’s Club of Australia annual Concours D’Elegance from 2012-2016
• Once owned by former Australian Prime Minister, Paul Keating
• Original hand-written Bryson’s Bill of Sale
• Periodic Maintenance booklet and Owner’s Manual bound within vinyl Jaguar wallet
• Complete set of original tools and Jack
• Jaguar Daimler Heritage Trust Certificate
• Rare copy of Bryson’s microfiche stock record detailing build information
• Original Bryson’s key ring
• Large and detailed history file with receipts for entire restoration
Offered in turn-key condition, this leading-edge Series 1 Jaguar 4.2 litre E-Type Coupé is a credit to its last custodian and an absolute asset to the next.
Behind the wheel, from every conceivable angle the cockpit’s switch gear, carpets and double stitched Connelly leather bucket seats aren’t just correct, they’ve been masterfully fitted.
To drive, this car is quick. With a near instant throttle response the steering is also so well balanced and fast, the weight and feel of the pedals is as though they’ve been cut from one piece, gear changes have that signature click-click feel and the overall atmosphere is totally engaging, never ever boring.
The combination of its handsome colours, masterful restoration, original accompaniments, winning history and unrivalled provenance make this already rare and desirable Bluechip classic something extra special.