2016 Lamborghini Huracan LP580-2July 30, 2019
1996 Mercedes-Benz SL280August 5, 2019
Grasmere Green Metallic | 4x4 | 6 Speed Manual | 2.2 litre Diesel | 13,494 kms from new | SOLD
The truck… the myth… the legend. To finally send off the greatest and most iconic 4 x 4 ever produced, Land Rover released three highly spec’d, final and limited editions; the Adventure, the Autobiography and the Heritage.
Throwing back to 1948 the Heritage is among the most collectible, an all-new car designed to look like the very original with distinct retro cues everywhere you look, from the Grassmere Green inspired by the original post-WWII RAF-surplus paint to the original style badges, colour-matched mesh grille, colour-matched steel wheels and even “HUE 166” sticker on the front guard - a reminder of the numbers plate of the first ever Land Rover.
The body is made from aluminum which provides the Defender with plenty of ground clearance without making it top heavy, apply that with it’s super torquey 2.2L 4-Cylinder turbodiesel motor and its next to bulletproof four-wheel drivetrain, straight out of the factory the Land Rover Defender is perhaps one of the most accomplished road-going 4 x 4’s ever made.
We are proud to offer this very collectible Australian delivered Land Rover Defender 90 ‘Heritage Edition’ which has travelled just 13,500kms and remains in “as new” condition.
• Grasmere Green Heritage metallic paintwork with Alaskan White contrast roof
• Heritage front grille with vintage aluminium badge details to both the front and rear
• Body coloured heavy duty steel wheels
• Indus Silver door and Tailgate hinges
• Front and rear mud flaps with Heritage logo
• Bright Aluminium finish to air vent bezels, clock surrounds and door handles wrapped in Almond cloth
• Perforated leather steering wheel
• With nods to the original Land Rover including iconic 4x4 off-road instruction plaque and HUE166 seat tags added to the Almond cloth seats and rubber Heritage mats
• Alpine Sound System with Subwoofer, Bluetooth and iPod Connectivity
• Climate Pack; Heated Windscreen, Heated Front Seats
Accompanying this Defender Shorty are all original manuals including the owner’s handbook, service and warranty booklets all bound within their leather wallet, along with its two Land Rover keys and remote access Fob’s.
Built on the same production line the first ever Land Rovers rolled down, in Solihull, England in August 2015, this superb Heritage Edition is the perfect way to farewell and remember an icon.
With production now ceased for this global icon, these very last of, special edition Land Rovers present a seriously exciting investment opportunity and this exceedingly desirable Heritage edition is at the forefront of the pack.