1990 VW Transporter T3January 9, 2020
2011 Ferrari 458 ItaliaJanuary 16, 2020
Guards Red | Coupé | 7 Speed PDK | 4.0 litre flat 6 | 11,367 kms | SOLD
Today, just about ninety percent of the new sports car market is devoured by turbocharging, so if you want to drive a naturally aspirated German engineered motorsport engine with nearly 500hp on tap on possibly the greatest chassis ever designed, you’ll just have to buy the latest generation of the 911 GT3.
Known for its excellent driving abilities that even a master will never fully exploit, part of the magic of a GT3 is its noise, feel and speed that has been wrapped into a package that its appearance merely doesn’t merit what it can physically achieve on the tarmac.
It’s all new engine is a ripping salute to all that is flat-sixes and natural aspiration with now a 4.0 litre dry-sump six-cylinder from the previous generation GT3 RS, however with its all new crankshaft, valve train design, lubrication system and intake manifold, the new powerplant revs to 9000 RPM and produces 493hp.
We are excited to offer this stunning specification 2017 Porsche 911 GT3 ordered in Guards Red. Since delivered this 911 has had just one owner, has travelled only 11,367 kilometres and still presents in fantastic condition.
Optional features include:
• Guards Red Paintwork
• Club Sport
• Apple Car Play
• Full Carbon Fibre Bucket Seats
• Bose Surround Sound System
• Guards Red Seatbelts
• 6-Point Seatbelt Passenger Side
• 7 Speed PDK Transmission
• Full Leather Interior Package
• Contrast Stitching in Red
• Sports Chromo Package
• LED Headlamps (PDLS+) in Black
• Instrument Dials in Guards Red
• Illuminated Door Sill Guards Stainless Steel
• Electric Anti-Glare Rearview Mirror + Rain Sensing
• Alcantara Storage Compartment Lid with Logo
• Rear Vision Camera
• Full Body Paint Protection Film
• Wheel Painted in Black with Guards Red Rim
• Ignition Key Colour Matched in Guards Red
Still under Porsche Factory Warranty, this GT3 is complete with its original two keys, owner’s manual and a maintenance booklet detailing a complete Porsche service record.