2016 Porsche 911 RJanuary 21, 2020
2018 Porsche 911 991 Carrera TJanuary 30, 2020
Hammerhead Silver | Coupé | 8 Speed Touchtronic 3 Automatic | 5.2 litre V12 Twin Turbo | 1,515 kms |
Replacing the standard DB11, Aston Martin claims that the all new flagship model, the DB11 AMR, is faster, dynamically superior and sleeker on the inside.
The AMR is powered by the same 5.2 litre Twin-Turbo V12 built by Aston Martin however due to its new name, the DB11 “Aston Martin Racing”, the new DB11 has had a slight facelift with a few exciting improvements.
It produces an extra 30bhp over the standard car and 127bhp over the entry-level V8 version improving the 0 – 100km/h time to 3.5 seconds and increasing the top speed to 335 km/h, the shift programming for the transmission has been revised for quicker gear changes and it features all new firmer rear suspension improving the Grand Tourer’s handling capabilities.
We are excited to bring to market this almost new MY19.5 Aston Martin DB11 AMR which has travelled just 1,515 kilometres, ordered in Hammerhead Silver with duo tone Gloss Black roof over Obsidian Black Caithness leather.
This DB11 AMR features:
• Hammerhead Silver Paintwork
• 8 Speed Touchtronic 3 Automatic Transmission
• Obsidian Black Caithness Leather
• AMR Lime Green Contrast Stitching
• Pure Black Alcantara Headlining Inner/Outer
• Bang & Olufsen Beosound Audio
• Auto Park Assist
• Blind Spot Assistance
• Dark Bonnet Blades
• Dark Anodised Green Brake Calipers
• Carbon Fibre Splitter & Diffuser
• Painted Exterior Door Release
• Carbon Fibre Trim Inlay
• Dark Chrome Jewellery Pack
• Ventilated/Heated Front Seats
• AMR Logo Embroidery Headrests
• Celestial Perforation Seat Inserts
• Sport Seats
• Smoked Rear Lamps
• AMR Trim Split
• Gloss Black Forged AMR Wheel
Accompanying the sale of the DB11 is it’s original two-keys, manual and service books along with it’s Aston Martin optioned umbrella. Factory Warranty expires in January 2022.
A British built rear-wheel drive V12 coupé, the ingredients for a true gentleman’s GT.