1960 Triumph TR3AJune 1, 2020
MY14 Land Rover Defender 90June 3, 2020
Black | Sedan | 1 Speed Reduction Gear | Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive | 5,062 kms | SOLD
“The long-awaited Tesla Model 3 is the car for EV-heads, but everyone will love the Performance version” – Motoring Magazine September, 2019.
With feverish demand the world over, now it’s time for the Model 3- the most affordable and accessible model Tesla has yet offered.
A four-door five-seat sedan powered by two electric motors (one on each axle) generating an enormous 375kW and drawing their energy from a 75kWh lithium-ion battery.
Other Model 3 Performance figures? A 261km/h top speed, a whip cracking 3.4sec 0-100km/h time and a 560km battery range with more charging stations dotted around Sydney and the country than ever before.
This as new 2019 Black on Black Tesla Model 3 is the ultimate Performance edition.
Packed with equipment this “Premium” model features:
• Driver-assist systems including adaptive cruise control and crash avoidance
• Massive 15-inch touch-screen
• Tinted glass roof with ultraviolet and infrared protection
• 12-way power adjustable front seats
• Heated seats
• Premium audio – 14 speakers, 1 subwoofer, 2 amps and immersive sound
• Music and media over Bluetooth® with voice-recognition
• 20-inch alloy wheels
• Larger disc brakes
• Alloy sports pedals
• Carbon-fibre boot spoiler
• LED fog lamps
• Power folding, heated side mirrors
• Customisible driver profiles
• Keyless entry
• Regenerative braking
• Lowered sports suspension
• Dual-zone climate control
• Four USB ports and docking for two smartphones
And, exclusive to the Performance model is the availability of “Track mode”, which hands out more stability control freedoms and gives the car a surprisingly aggro edge for spirited weekend drives, for the sake of just driving.
In superb, as new condition this range topping Model 3 Performance Premium is a must own.