2014 Porsche Cayman SFebruary 9, 2020
1999 Subaru Impreza WRX STIFebruary 16, 2020
Carrara White | Coupé | 6 Speed PDK | 2.9 litre 6 Cylinder | 47,297 kms | SOLD
The Porsche Cayman began life in 2006 and immediately threatened the position of the 911 Carrera as Porsche’s top dog in performance and craftsmanship.
The Cayman provides everything that a sports car enthusiast wants while also being a competent daily driver and comfortable grand tourer for weekend getaways.
The car offered is a 2011 Porsche Cayman MY12 in Carrara White over Black leather sold new by Porsche Centre Brisbane and travelled only 47,000 kilometres.
Well specified to get the most out of what the exciting Cayman can offer this superbly presented car is optioned with:
• PDK Dual clutch transmission
• Sports Chrono Package with Sports and Sports Plus modes that make the throttle response more immediate, heightens the rev limiter, re-tunes engine dynamics, features launch control and gives the PDK Transmission the shortest possible shift times for what Porsche call ‘motorsport-derived gearshift strategy’
• Sports Exhaust
• 19 Inch Carrera S II alloy wheels
• Porsche’s Communication Management with navigation, 6.5inch touch screen, CD and DVD drive
• Automatic climate control
• Park assist
• Smooth leather steering wheel with shift paddles
• Ozi Cozi Stoneguard protection film on bonnet, front bar, front guards and mirrors
Being a mid-engine car, the Cayman features two luggage compartments for a total of 400 litres of real, usable luggage space perfect for errands around town and long-haul grand touring as well.
Accompanied by a meticulously recorded service history by Porsche and Porsche specialists, the last service in September of this year this car comes with all original service and warranty manuals, works receipts and both Porsche Keys.
A tell-tale sign of how well this car has been kept is the drive. Sharp from throttle response, to steering, gear shift and brake feel this Cayman is totally engaging and never-ever boring.
A credit to its last owner and an asset to the next, this superb 2011 Porsche Cayman MY12 is the one to own.